anyone have any funny kid stories!

not having a good day and I need a laugh!

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yes i do i have this little mouse going around in my house and ive been trying to catch it and i cant because my daughter likes feeding it cheese and this morning i was getting her ready for school and i ws putting papers in her book bag and guess what i had found in there bunch of cheese and i ask her why it was in there and she said so i can catch that mouse and take it to school with her
    tammy372011

Answer by tammy372011 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I was preg and reading a story to my then 8 YO. He interupts me in the middle of the story to ask, "Where is that baby gonna come out of?" So me, caught off gaurd and couldn't seem to find the right thing to say says"Donovan, don't worry about it, lets finish the book." So he says, "Well, if you aren't going to tell me where it comes out of, at least tell me how it got in there to begin with!"
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• My son was 3. And eating a hamburger that had seaseme seeds on the bun. He asked me " mama if we plant these seeds we can grow hamburgers!" he was so serious and it was so darn cute and funny.
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 4:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• well i had three kids at this time, and the youngest was two the oldest four, they decided to wipe a whole two pound jar of peanut butter all over are sliding glass door in the back while i was talking to my dad on the phone. you could have imagined my face when i walked in and caught them the funny part is, my daughter wiped it on her self and not on the glass..
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 4:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• LOLOL musicmom!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 3:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• When my son was about 3 or 4, he would ride his tricycle on our back patio. He came in one day and told me to come out and watch him because he was a taxi. Well, my mother had caught some mice in traps and had tossed them out in the yard; Matt had found the mice and laid them (3 of them) across the back frame of his tricycle and was 'driving' them around the back patio! Gross, but so totally funny!
    VanBurren

Answer by VanBurren at 9:50 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I got another one! Matt was trying to sound out words on a menu at a restaurant once when he was first starting to read, and he said, "Mom! They have beaver eggs here!" It took me a few minutes to realize that he was trying to sound out "beverages". He was so cute!
    VanBurren

Answer by VanBurren at 9:54 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• When my youngest was almost three my husband was watching her. I was at class. Well, he jumped in the shower to get ready for work and gave my daughter strawberry milk in a sippy cup and put cartoons on for her. The apt was babyproofed (we thought) and I always let her in the bathroom to play with me when I showered but this is how he did it. ANyways...she tried banging on the door and he told her to go watch Dora..he'll be out in a minute. Well, he came out of the shower to find out that she had grabbed the strawberry syrup out of the fridge and poured it all over our blue carpet. So i came home only to haveta scrub the carpet but it gets better....I go to bed that night...she's asleep in her bed...I wake up about 2 in the morning feeling something sticky all over my back and my bed....get up put on the light and its strawberry syrup! She was in her room playing!! She woke up and poured it all over me! lol
    kstn415

Answer by kstn415 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I guess that was my revenge for yelling at her earlier! lol if I was smart..I would not have put it back in the fridge again. Needless to say, we never got our deposit back either. I look back and laugh and wish I took pictures and wasn't so hard on her when she did it.
    kstn415

Answer by kstn415 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2011