Did you play sports when you were younger? Do you still?

I played soccer and softball. I play softball, but really miss the team-feeling of soccer. :-(

JZ10FPM

Asked by JZ10FPM at 3:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I did gymnastics, dance, basketball, and t-ball. When I was older I got into aerobics and actually taught for a couple years in college. Right now I'm doing a pilates class and workout on my own, but no sports (unless you count shooting hoops with my son)

Answer by missanc at 3:42 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I did gymnastics and cheerleading.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I played soccer.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i played basketball and softball, my school didn't have soccer but i like to play it....don't play anything now i tore the acl in my left leg and have rheumatoid arthritis
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I was very into track (hurdle jumping) and soccer both ref-ing and playing. Now though I've had oodles of knee surgeries, hip arthritis, a spine that's a hot mess, etc so sports other than laundry and taking the kids to the park are entirely off the table.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• VOLLYBALL AND TENNIS. ACTUALY I RIDE BIKE
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I played tennis in high school. DH and I have gone out and hit the ball around a few times, but it's not the same.
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I played a season of t ball when I was about 7. Never really liked it. I rode horses in 4H when I was a teenager. Other then that no sports. My son is not in any either. Though he does want to get into soccer
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I ran track.
    I still run.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:50 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I did gymnastics and horseback riding. I never played sports though, I am just not competitive.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 4:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2011