Hot air balloon ride--worth it?

JZ10FPM

Asked by JZ10FPM at 3:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• Sure why not.

"In the US, you can expect to pay somewhere between $225 and $275 per person for a balloon flight shared with other passengers. Prices vary, so you'll need to check directly with a company in the area to find out what the actual cost is in the local area."

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Depends on how much, where it is, ow high, how long. Any more details?
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 3:42 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• probably not for me as i'm scared of hieghts!
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 3:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I wanted to do it for my husband's 40th birthday. But I decided against it because it was so expensive. I forget the price, but it was around $250 per person!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• We are going to do this in Colorado in May. I think it will be worth it. We will probably only do it this once so I'm excited! We have been on helicopter rides and I think those are amazing so I imagine this will be kind of the same?? I say go for it, you only live once! Good luck with your decision if you're planning on it!
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I won a trip for two- It was awesome!! very different than anything I have ever done. oh yes it is worth it!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 5:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• my husband and I go back/forth on that a lot..... and since I am so scared of heights for us it would be a waste of $$$$. I'd imagine the experience, memories, photos, etc to be quite amazing though and "worth it" for most folks :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Never been on one. Heard it is a neat experiance. Depends on how much they are asking and for how long
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I've never been but I sure bet it would be worth it. Depends what the view will be of, I suppose.
    jasper311

Answer by jasper311 at 5:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• probably not for me cause i'm afraid of heights!!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 6:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2011