I think I lost my mucous plug but I'm not sure. It was like a stringy white, watery discharge. Was this my mucous plug?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Mine was very thick, yellowish, and kinda bloody. *shrug* I suppose everyone is different, but it doesn't sound like it to me. The watery part sounds like regular discharge.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• mine was thick and pink it was like mucus hence the name i guess. lol with traces of blood i no tmi
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• mine was thick and a pinkish color it your just having normal discharge typically the mucus plus is tented with blood abit.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• my mucous plug was yellow white and not like a plug at all...I was in the bathroom for about 5 minutes - I just kept wiping and more mucous kept coming out. No blood in mine - not even pink. I never had watery discharge.
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 1:56 PM on Nov. 13, 2008