Do any of you ladies Knit!

Are you stuck on an abbreviation? or you just don't understand what the pattern is asking?
I can help
I am a knitting instructor and would like to help you accomplish your goal
Just send me a question, and I will get the answer.

The KnittingKween

KnittingKween

Asked by KnittingKween at 2:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I just want to learn first off...I am a right handed person with a doofus left hand! LOL!
    Anonymous

• You can go to yoiur local AC Moore, or JoAnnes and see if they are conducting classes, or you can go to my favorite website. www.knittinghelp.com it will teach you with their great videos, even if you have a doofus left hand :)
    KnittingKween

Answer by KnittingKween at 11:37 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Ohhh I love to knit..it's a favorite past time of mine. I would like to know if you know any easy ways to stop making your stitches so tight? I'm terribly bad about that. When I crochet it's the same thing...
    truetigress

Answer by truetigress at 2:12 AM on Jul. 14, 2008