Anyone ever been a pregnant bridesmaid?

I'll be about 7 1/2 mo at the time of the wedding. I know someone who might be able to alter the dress for me. Any other ideas?

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 3:57 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Doesn't look helpful but here is what I found on the davids site. You may have to go in and talk to them...

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• If the dresses are being purchased at someplace like a bridal store (David Bridal and such) most have maternity options in the chosen color. You dress would not be the same exact style but int he same fabric.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I was four months pregnant and just wore control top nylons. I wasn't really showing though. Altering in the way to go when you are that far along. Make sure you do it close to the time of the wedding though.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:59 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yes. I was about 6 1/2 months at the time. I wore the same dress as the rest of them I just had to go in and get it altered at the last minute. Not a big deal!
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Does David's have maternity options? On their website all I can find is maternity for bridal gowns.
    Adelicious

Comment by Adelicious (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I was 4 months along. My friend picked a dress that worked great with my belly. We actually picked them out before I was even pregnant.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• yes i was about 3 1/2 months and they altered at the bridal shop. they were very nice about it.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 4:11 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Thanks But_Mommie!
    Adelicious

Comment by Adelicious (original poster) at 5:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2011