have you ever known someone who is just a B and try to out do you no matter what it is

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh yes and they are always right.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 4:13 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I have to agree with the 1st poster 100% lol
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Oh yeah, but who hasn't really. It is reverse psychology to say" really, ya know I never thought of that, thank you'. I often allow people who need to pump up their esteem get away with it. I kinda feel sorry they feel it is necessary. Change your point of view on it and see if it is less irritating.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 4:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• yes. and it's funnier than h$$l when i beat her at something (like a sport), she's trying, and i'm not..just having fun. but what a kick i get out of it.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 4:20 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yeppers I sure do, but It always gives me a good laugh, Jealousy is such an ugly trait!!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 4:20 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yes. The saddest thing is they actually have what could be considered a better life by a lot of people, more money, newer cars, nice clothes, go on big vacations, etc. We have less material things but we have two beautiful kids, I'm almost done with school, and we have a modest house. We are happier with just what and who we have than this person is with what they wanted so bad.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:01 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I have known people like that...but I usually don't know them for long. I avoid toxic people.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 5:20 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• there is always some poeple who try to do better then you but i just dont listen to what they have to say
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2011