Vivid Dreams

Do you ever have a dream that seems so real u have to stop and think if its real or not? For the last 3 weeks every night i have had these dreams. Its not that they are scarey just real like i can see all the details around it and color sometimes. Its crazy and then i usauly wake up and seem unsure if im a wake or not so i end up turning the tv on ( bugs my hubby sometimes) for about a hour untill i am able to fall back a sleep

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Health

• Those are lucid dreams. Next time try and see if you can make things happen in them

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:23 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I love having those dreams! well as long as they are good ones. Def try next time and see if you can control the dream and go anywhere you want in it. If its something though that is bothering you and you find it to be uncomfortable and alarming then maybe you should talk to your doctor about what medications you are on that could be effecting your sleep.
    simonsmama2022

Answer by simonsmama2022 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• im not on any medications, its just funny cause i just starting having them and its every night it seems. They arent scarey dreams just realalistic
    Cherriemama831

Comment by Cherriemama831 (original poster) at 5:01 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I've had dreams like that too. They seem so real. And I always dream in color. I just thought that I was in a really deep REM sleep.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 5:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2011