What is your greatest moment of your childhood?

I have meomories of playing school with my siblings everyday. I was always the teacher and they were the students.

kim0167

Asked by kim0167 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Childhood...mmm when my dad came home from the US.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 4:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• xmas when I was 8. My Momma was in the hospital over the holidays and on xmas eve they moved her from the ICU to a normal room so my dad and I were allowed to spend the night. in the morning (xmas morning) we we all brought a hospital tray of food and I thought that was AWESOME. And after eating and her vitals being checked my dad swung open her little closet and it was bursting at the seems with gifts. He doesn't drive, I have NO CLUE how he managed to pull that off in a cab while I was at school. Must've been santa? lol. No memory tops that one for me
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I had a very happy childhood. Everything about it was just awesome - a lot of great memories.

My siblings and I always spent time at my Nana's house during the summer. Her kitchen faced a small mountain. When we'd tell her that we were going to our tree house up in the mountain, she would stand at her kitchen window. When we got to the top of the mountain, we would turn around and wave to her and she would wave back.

My Nana was an amazing person!

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• my dad
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2011