foul taste

I went and had 3 teeth pulled in the back of my mouth like 2 weeks ago so i have had the stitches removed and all is good but i have this foul taste in my mouth that i can't seem to shake off.... i have obviously brushed my teeth, and everything else i can think of... im 24 weeks pregnant what do u suggest?

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 4:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would personally call the Dentist, it could be nothing but it could also be a sign of infection. It doesn't hurt to call and ask them.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• sounds to me like you have infection in there somewhere and need to be put on an antibiotic. Call your dentist immediately and tell them of your concerns. Good Luck.
    Caring1

Answer by Caring1 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• water pik if you have one. if not find a bottle with a squirter top fill it with warm water and squirt it directly into the hole. more than likely you have old food or something in there. I had to do this a few months ago when I had my back teeth remove. A water pik would be the ideal cleanser though. do this a few times a day until the gaps close completely. you do not want the gap to close over old particles.
    lsa0919

Answer by lsa0919 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I go to the dentist Friday to get some fillings done the extraction site don't hurt just seems weird with this taste tht dnt go away
    TatymMommi

Comment by TatymMommi (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• call the dentist!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 4:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2011