This might be TMI but....

I've been having really bad cramps and TMI a little diarreah. My back hurts and I feel my stomach tightening and itfeels like the baby is rolling around. I'm 36 weeks..whats going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Could be labor. Call your doc or L&D.
    Anonymous

• You shouldn't have any cramps that hurt like you are describing, call your doctor and tell him what you just told us, they will have you go into L+D and get checked out.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• WITH THE COMBINATION OF DIARRHEA AND CRAMPS COULD BE LABOR. THAT IS A DEFINITE SIGN OF LABOR.
    TIME THE CONTRACTIONS (PAIN). WHEN IT IS 4 MIN APART CALL YOUR DR. IF YOU START LEAKING GO TO THE HOSPITAL BEFORE THEN.
    PACK YOUR BAGS IF THEY ARENT ALREADY PACKED!
    YOU MAY BE HAVING YOUR BABY SOON!
    SIT DOWN, REST, DRINK WATER IF THEY ARE FALSE LABOR THE PAIN WILL STOP.
    GL
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I might be a sign that you're in labor. If your contractions are 5min apart or closer for at least an hour you should call your doc. If your water breaks you should also call your doc. Otherwise, just sit tight, it sounds like it's almost time!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 2:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2008