A bump adult content

So I have a bump on the outer lip of my vag. I am married, he isnt cheating I am not either. It is just 1, and it was kinda like a zit or an ingrown hair, but its still there and a bit harder but a lil smaller. Herpes cant just pop out 5-6 years later can you? Any other ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Health

• See a doctor ASAP... herpes can go away but it doesn't mean you don't have it or can't give it to others... you very well could have and be spreading it to the one person you don't want to have/get it? Or could be a boil??? See a doctor....
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Make an appt w/ your OB/GYN- that's the only way to know for sure what your're dealing with. Good luck
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:01 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• ive had the same thing before and was scared about that, i went to the doc to have her look at it and she said by the look it is not herpes just a pimple ( i shave alot and also have PCOS- polycystic ovaries and one of the side effects is acne, so she told me it could be from either) she swabed it and sent it into the lab and it was neg for herpes or any other std's. sometimes you just get pimples downthere, just like you can get pimples anywhere else on your body.
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011