Have you ever been bashed on cafemom?

Bashed meaning belittled, name-calling, ect.

If so how did you feel about it?

I have, and it honestly didn't bother me that much. I was just thinking that the other person must be having a really bad day to be so pissed off.

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Sure have! I just pity them and figure they must have a very miserable life. I mean if you have to come and belittle or name call screen names to make yourself feel better then well, they are sad people.

Answer by gemgem at 5:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• ~*Yes*~... and most people I encounter like that don't really have two brain cells to rub together in the first place! Hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yes! I laugh my ass off!
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• of course. I think most have. Honestly it kind of makes me feel bad. I don't like confrontation.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Oh absolutely........there are sharks that hang out in the "Answers and Journal" section that attack people.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I've had my words twisted or misunderstood & boy oh boy- the claws came out! If that happens, I just shake my head & close the ques. Time to move on when that happens. Life is too short. And I wont let anyone in computerland upset me. I have enough real life stuff to deal with!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yes, because I was under the age of 25 when my kids were born. Some people are so closed minded!

I remember that question. I was voted down also. Good thing I didn't mention being pregnant out of wedlock.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I don't remember. I'd probably be oblivious to it.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• yes,there are a lot of cf mom here who are really rude and i just ignored them,.i just take it constructively and go on with my life...lol
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Absolutely! And it did bother me because the poster asked for honest opinions and true experiences about a certain situation yet when I offered my opinion and personal experience, I was called an idiot for believing what I did (even though I had the data to back it up) and a liar because what I described as my personal experience couldn't have actually happened ... yea, she had the nerve to tell me what I saw couldn't have really happened. Honestly, some of the people on here must be total crack pots or they start drinking way too early in the day!
    Anonymous