How can I get them to grow? adult content

I want bigger breasts but I do not want to have surgery. Are there any natural ways to make my breasts grow bigger? Also, I want to loose weight, and I know with loosing weight, you loose your bust size, how can I prevent that from happening? I know I should love my body, and be happy with what I have, but I am a fairly big woman, with breasts that don't look right on me, it's the only thing that is small.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i don't know how to actually make them bigger. I know they have all these different pills but i wonder how well they really work. If it were me, i would just buy those gel silicone fake boob things that you put in your bra, they're like 10 or 20 dollars. And JoAnn Fabrics has them here in like 3 sizes. A little bigger, a medium size, and really big ones. I know they won't really be yours, but maybe it will be enough to make you feel a little better. Good luck.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 5:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Hmmmmm thats a good question i dont know if there is a way to make them bigger you can always go with padded bras, or those jelley things GL
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 5:50 PM on Jan. 18, 2011