i am about a month pregnant i think, im not sure exactly yet. but i have NO appitite?

im terrified because i know not eating cant b healthy for the baby ALL food make me gag.

kendallmb

Asked by kendallmb at 5:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• that is normal for some people u may have to talk to ur doctor about that they can give u a pill to help so u can eat a lil wihtout gaging
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 5:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• That is perfectly normal i had to force my daughter to eat she kept telling me she just wasn't hungry. eat something even if it's just crackers or soup. you are eating for the baby now too.
    Die4Jesus

Answer by Die4Jesus at 5:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I was the same way for the first few months.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 5:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i know i have literally had to force feed myself i did research and found this was common. But im hoping it stops soon, i wouldnt want to do anything to jeporadize my babys health. thnks so much!
    kendallmb

Comment by kendallmb (original poster) at 5:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I actually lost weight before I started gaining. Youll be fine!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:46 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• This is perfectly normal...my first 3 months alot ALOT of weight...but later gained...so its ok just make sure u eat when you ARE hungry.
    lcardenas51989

Answer by lcardenas51989 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2011