How do you...

Get over a broken heart? My SO just broke up with me and I am a mess.

Inloveagain

Asked by Inloveagain at 5:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I know it hurts but you have to stay strong in the mean time grab a tub of ice cream, & have some girlfriends over to keep your mind of it try & feel better honey am sorry your going through this
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Time, and I'd limit your contact with him, it seems harder but it will make it easier in the long run.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Take it day by day. Try not to think about it. Find something to keep my mind busy.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• remember a past heartbreak and remember how broken you felt back then
    now think how you feel now about past relationship-do you still feel the same hurt? of course not]
    now take deep breath feel strong in yourself, and know that this too will be the past some day
    about all i got
    i know it hurts like hell
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:52 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I find that keeping busy is best. There maybe someone out there that is better suited for you and
    will treat you like a queen. Men don't realize what they have and take us for granted but I hope
    there will be someone better for you out there.
    PILLOWTALK123

Answer by PILLOWTALK123 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• God that feeling sucks and i am oh too familiar with it. There is nothing you can do, its time, you have to feel everything your feeling like you will grieve then you will be in denial then it will feel like someone died then you will be angry and then finally you will have acceptance and move on. Time is the only thing that is going to help. You will see it will start to get easier with everyday that passes. I feel for you and am here for you.
    simonsmama2022

Answer by simonsmama2022 at 6:51 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• time mama! time. it will get easier. i promise.
    JT32606

Answer by JT32606 at 7:11 PM on Jan. 18, 2011