What was the last thing your husband purchased that caused an arguement?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 5:51 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Money & Work

• Chewing tobacco. He claims he quit smoking but instead of smoking he chews, its just as bad but even nastier!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:51 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Nothing....my husband and I don't purchase anything over $20 without the other knowing about it. Now my ex husband would go out and buy $300 used guitars or equipment and cause checks to bounce
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:53 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I can't even remember. It has been a LONG time since he bought something I was mad about. He learned to talk to me about big purchases when he went out and bought a $300 ipod, when we were broke. He returned it and now we discuss all big purchases.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:53 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• an XBOX360 game....it costed $65.00
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 5:53 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• OMG!!!! He simply can not walk past one of those silly vending machines! The one that has cheap stuffed animals, the one with the claw thing a majigger. I told him to just drop .50 cents on the floor, it is the same thing. LMAO, Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 5:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Duck decoys!! Hunting is something new to me, and he has been on 2 deployments so when he is home I would really like to spend time with him!! He bought duck decoys when he already has 2 dozen of them!!! Crazy man!
    ARast

Answer by ARast at 6:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Diamonds. It was for me for Christmas in 2008. It wasn't in the budget and he used the credit card after we'd just paid both of them off. I was upset that he'd used the credit card, happy that he'd been so thoughtful.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 6:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• a package was delivered to the door, i called him at work, he said do not open it, so i did-lol
    it was a 14 inch strap on penis
    and it was not for me
    it was for his ass

we are not together
    Anonymous

• His motorcycle, ugh...But we are past that :) That was now three years ago and now we are on the same page. We do the same as Mom2Jack04, we don't purchase anything over $20 without letting the other person know and talking about it.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 11:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Nothing. My husband usually consults with me before purchasing anything because I know how much we have available.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2011