Do you have a pistol?

I am going to get one with the tax return but im not sure what one to get. I know i want either a 9 or a 45 im just not sure what brand...I know of a few good ones but want some input on what is a good one to get....sorry im talking in circles lol. Im looking for cheeper but still good quality...

thanks for any help you have ladies!

Please dont answer if you are just going to say that i shouldnt get one.

Shelii

Asked by Shelii at 5:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I also want one just not sure what to get I think we need to properly protect ourselve and our children
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 6:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• We have a mossberg 500 persuader, it's a 12 guage shotgun. We also have a 17 HMR Rifle. I'm not real familiar with pistols. Sorry
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Smith and Wesson are very nice guns and I would suggest that name:) They make good guns, might be a tad pricey, but worth it. I have a 38 S&W revolver and I love it:) We of course keep it locked up in our gun cabinet. Good luck on your gun hunting! I want a shotgun!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• we have two 12 guage shotguns and a hand gun that hubby uses for work....we also have some slugs for the shotgun so i wont miss ya when you enter my house lol
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 6:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I have been gawking over them for years and just now am able to get one (just turned 21 in nov) and i lost the list my stepdad gave me on good ones to get. I want a shot gun also but would rather have my pistol....i want to be able to go to the range and shoot and that will be my break away from the little one =)

Shelii

Comment by Shelii (original poster) at 6:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• My parents have over 20 of them, over 40 guns altogether. My favorite is my Dad's Rugar 9mm. My Mom's Smith and Wesson hurts my thumb when it kicks back.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 6:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• yes
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:09 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• my parents have a riftle and pistol but i personally have never seen the pistal to this day. i think its a 9. i want a gun but not until i am finished with school. i want to go shooting on a regular basis. have you done some research online?
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 6:11 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i dont know about any goodguns cause i dont like them
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 6:13 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I don't own a gun and don't feel the need to, but I don't think there's anything wrong with other people wanting to own one.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 6:14 PM on Jan. 18, 2011