Do u ever arrange a playdate so u can clean ?

Do you ever have the neighbor come over to play or call up a play date so u can get some chores done.. haha i myself do or ill even call my 10 year old cousin to come over an entertain my girls for a couple hours..

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• neighbor calls to have her 9 yr old comeover while she runs to the store
    i have a three and a half yr old with autism
    it is ok
    but she does not return the favor much at all
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• No, I have never done that but there are a couple ladiesin my sub division that asked is their child could play here and when I said yes they said they needed to clean with out them there. I caught onto that one real fast. They both only did it once. Shame on them!
    But as far as having kids come over so I can clean yeah they make more messes that I have to clean up then would get done.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• no i dont have any playdates yet atleast or moms near me for that matter i probably do but i dont have a car so i wouldnt know
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 6:11 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• My brother and I trade off. His 2 will come over here on softball nights and my 2 will go over there for my midwife appts. Never thought of doing it to clean... mmm maybe i will see what he thinks.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 6:13 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• well i have them play in one spot witha few toys , and it works good for me, i can clean the rest of the house why they play and has for the toys its the same one i would have to help clean up after my kids anyways .. Keeps my lil one from doing the MOM MOM MOM why i clean lol
    Cherriemama831

Comment by Cherriemama831 (original poster) at 6:14 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I certainly would if I knew anybody.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 6:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yes, a friend of mine and I do this all the time. We will watch each other's son for one day almost once a wekk so that each of us can get things done.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 6:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• No I have not done that but may consider it after the second child arrives. Good Idea.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 6:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• nope
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 6:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I dont think I would, but maybe. If the house really needs it and I can't figure out another way to get things done.
    LoneStarMommaD

Answer by LoneStarMommaD at 9:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2011