PORNO? adult content

DOES IT BOTHER YOU IF YOUR HUSBAND WATCHES PORN? U CANT SAY HE DOESNT UNLESS YOU ARE WITH HIM EVERY BREATHING MOMENT. DO U THINK ITS A FORM OF CHEATING? IT DOESNT BOTHER ME BECAUSE I WILL WATCH IT WITH HIM AND EVEN WITHOUT HIM;) THE ONLY TIME IT WOULD GET TO ME IS IF WE WERE HAVING PROBLEMS IN THE BEDROOM AND HE COULDNT PERFORM BUT COULD "HANDLE" HIMSELF. THEN I WOULD FEEL LIKE I COULDNT SATISFY HIM. BUT MEN ARE VISUAL BEINGS AND SEEING IT WHILE THEY MASTERBATE IS ALOT OF MENS PREFERANCE. SO HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE SAID ISSUE?

simonsmama2022

Asked by simonsmama2022 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I feel the same way as you OP. Porn does not bother me at al.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:12 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I don't mind at all and I watch it alone more than he does :) I wouldn't even care if it was interrupting our bedroom activity, because my masturbating habits certainly interfere with it. I take care of myself usually once or twice a day but we only get intimate every week or even every three weeks.
    Anonymous

• It does bother me. I don't know why either since I like to watch it, with or without him. Double standards maybe, lol. Or maybe because he's cheated before. And when he looks at it, he's looking at these beautiful women. I can't help but wonder if he wants them instead of me. When I do, it's just to get off. They (the actors) don't cross my mind again. I don't know, lol.
    MommyMexicano87

Answer by MommyMexicano87 at 6:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• nope doesnt bother me one bit. look all you want i am secure with myself, my body and my relationship. besides isnt that a bit controling to say what your husband can and cant watch? sorry im not my husbands mother he is free and over 21 he can do as he pleases and if he wants to have a beer or watch porn more power to him.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I love porn, so why should I deny him the pleasure of watching it?
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Dosnt bother me....im the same as you...minus all the caps lol. like anon said i think i watch it more then he does haha.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• No, it does not bother me.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• it used to not bother me until...
    found he was watching behide my back and what kind he was watching
    it was men being raped by women wearing strap on male parts, arms going up the guys backend, wiped, bags over the mans head, ballsin the mouth, hands and feet tied, and "made" to take fake cock in their mouths
    this was all "against" their will
    men getting raped by women!
    behide my back
    only kind he watched
    got up hours before alarm to watch this and stopped caring for me as a woman
    and tryed to make me "get into" this
    finally said i have to do this or else leave

i left

porn not bad in its self, but amount, kind and if it is hiding a secret life-then of course it is part of unhealthy and dishonest lifestyle

(guess who-lol)
    Anonymous

• It really really really bothers me. We do not have a very great sex life. No romance, or foreplay, or anything sweet or intimate. He says, "wanna have sex?" despite my telling him constantly that I CANNOT get turned on from those three words! He will climb on, do his business, usually he cannot finish so he makes me give him a hand-job to get the job done. Im not the most attractive girl in the world, or the thinest, but im not terrible looking, or that much over-weight (35 LbsOW and Im 3 months pregnant). So, I dont get why he needs to watch porn so much, I would rather him make an attempt to make our sex life better!!! I also hate porn, because I think its dirty and portrays women as whores...usually. I think I may feel differently if we had a different sex life.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:36 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• this question comes up all the time.
    overall I couldn't care less.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2011