Chivalry??

So chivalry only apply to men?? Me and my girls were talking and we were trying to figure out what women are supposed to do?!? Can yall think of any??

mUstBdeStiny08

Asked by mUstBdeStiny08 at 6:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Chivalry dates back to medieval knights and their actions/behaviors towards women so I suppose that it only applies to men.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:20 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I think too many women are so full of them selves that they dont allow men to be men. I dont need a man attitude. I think if you want a real man you will allow him to be a real man.

When I dated I allowed the man to open my car door, i would actually sit there if he didnt get the hint right off... and those were the men that didnt last long. I also expected the man to pay. I held out for a real man... a chivalrous man. And I have been married for two decades and have never had issue because I chose a REAL man.

To your question... I think a REAL woman needs to allow her man to be a REAL man.

Anonymous

• My man is a real man, always opens doors car and otherwise. Always pays and always walks right beside me holding my hand. I would not have it any other way.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 18, 2011