='( is there anyone out there?

I really need someone to talk to right now, i hate my baby daddy, but i love him at the same time....im not sure if that makes sense. There's so much stuff going on, anyone willing to just listen and help me out?

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 6:23 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• girl, i went through the same thing.
    my ex and i were together for 6 years, we just split in august (2010). i was having a VERY hard time getting over him. i always fell into his traps and believed everything he would say, bla bla bla. when he would come see our DS...he would put him on his hip and ignore our DS and just talk to me like he didnt exist but he would harass me and ask me questions he shouldnt ask, considering we arent together.
    he recently started dating a new girl...
    i moved on, i have a bf.....but even knowing he moved on hurt a little bit.
    my ex rather booze, party and f**k chicks rather than see his son. AND he doesnt help out in the slightest.....
    i gave him chances....he blows them.
    i would never go back to him, ever.....he was abuse (in every way possible) but i did love him, and i still do. but sometimes, you just need to let go. most of the time its FOR THE BETTER!
    JT32606

Answer by JT32606 at 7:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I'm sorry this is happening to you, I hope you can work things out for yourself so you feel better about things.

but I'd do all you could to get your mind off of him. a future with him doesn't look promising.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• same here lol we can talk about it together if u want =)
    EliannasMama

Answer by EliannasMama at 6:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• We are here. What is happening? Most of us have been there.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• It's like you are telling my story. me and my ex were together for 4 years and I had to end our relationship because he chose alcohol over me and our son. I knew I was doing the right thing my leaving him but I still loved him. He would have every opportunity to see our son and he never saw him. I found out that he was seeing this older lady and she was living with him, the thought of them together disgusted me and to make it worse he would never ask about our son. I actually confronted both of them outside a store when my son said there's daddy and they both looked out way and snubbed us. I was furious and I said that's the reason why u don't want to see ur son is because of her. after my blow up I vowed to never let people like that hurt me or make me mad. they're not worth ur time or energy. I say log everything down. how many days he didn't see ur kid and get child support from his deadbeat ass.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 6:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I love him, we have 2 beautiful kids together, recently we were still ''seeing each other'' but not together, and then a few days ago he tells me he's seeing this new b*tch (excuse my language) I just can't get over it, i don't know what's so wrong with me...we were together 4 years....I know i shouldnt want him, i dont need him, he cheated on me with who i thought was my best friend, hes scum. I have been asking 3 days now for him to call his daughter because she's beencrying for him, saying she misses him (she's 2 btw) but he hasn't....so i just found out he invited his b*tch over tonight, but he can'teven take 5 minutes out of his day to call her, i called him and bitched him out, i was so mad and upset...im not sure if its because i feel like hes choosing her over his kids, or if its because im sad hes with her.....i need to just moveon with my life, but i can't, im so hurt right now and i dont know what to do.
    knicole0708

Comment by knicole0708 (original poster) at 6:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2011