ovulation

So I keep pretty good track of my cycles and I am a pretty regular 32 day cycle. My husband and I are talking about trying for #3 next month. Well i got the flu last week and I am not sure if it has anything to do with it or not but I got by period on day 24. How will this effect my ovulation if i go back to a 32 day cycle? Will it be the same? Also I am not good at taking my temp so is there anyother way to tell if i am ovulating? Sorry if this seems dumb but i am getting anxious!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Keep tracking... get some OPK's the Dollar tree sells them....
    christinato

Answer by christinato at 7:24 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I relied solely on my fertile CM in November and got pregnant! Even if you aren't temping or using OPK's you can observe your cervical mucus if you have noticed a pattern each month. When you are sick, it can change the type of CM that you observe but by next month, you should be well again and hopefully you can see the obvious sign of your CM. It isn't like this for every woman but it can usually be watery or of egg white consistency which is prime time to be BDing! Good luck!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2011