Obsessed with finding work from home, can you please help me make a living typing?

I am researching daily for a legitimate work from home job. I want to type or do data entry. Anything to do with typing EXCEPT home businesses, selling, talking on the phone, cha cha, ameriplan, green biz, etc. I refuse to pay a company to work. I will not "invest" in anything. I want to apply for a job and begin working immediately.If there's anything legit, I would really appreciate it. Spamming my question with answers I clearly don't want is inconsiderate and really annoying. Thanks to those who can help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Money & Work

• I own my own medical transcription business which I run from home. I took a course and then strated working with a doctor; all done from my house. I took a course when I was pregnant; I bring in about $1,200 per month with it. You can try that. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help get you started.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• What about transcription? Or creating documents for offices? I used to pick up extra work for people who just really hated to type.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 2:47 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Not sure if I have exactly what you're looking for but you can view the list of places I use at : http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Everyone is looking for type or do data entry, the problem is most of those jobs are short lived or just scams. With the exception of transcription which you need training and usually experience. A job at home is different than MLM. MLM will take anyone who can pay the fee. A job requires an interview, training and testing. If you want to type or data entry you can find those jobs free lance, but anyone who tries to sell you a list of those kinds of jobs is scamming you. Start with elance.com you'll find some typing jobs there.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 6:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Thank you all very much for your answers. I am a certified paralegal and have experience in transcription. I am going to pursue this. It has given me direction on my career path. Thank you very much and have a great day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I have a customer rep position for you if interested.
    Email me slprice12@embarqmail.com
    SLPERRY

Answer by SLPERRY at 11:17 AM on Nov. 14, 2008