Need ideas for a 10 years anniversary?

We will be celebrating our 10 anniversary I want it to be special.
When we got married it was at the court house and never went back to have a church wedding but we do not belong to a church so here is my problem.
I want a church wedding but then again I don't want to spend alot of money either.
I like for my family and his to be there and make it sweet and simple. (formal)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We planned to renew in Las Vegas for our 10 year anniversary. It can be as simple or fancy as you want. I found a minister who would go anywhere in Vegas to perform the ceremony. It's a great place for a destination because people can do so many other things when it isn't ceremony or party time.

Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I'm would love to help. Where do you live? In the mountains, Beach, ect ..?
    ljlM

Answer by ljlM at 2:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• We live near a major river and a lot of people have small marriage ceremonies on the boat cruises. Maybe you can check for something similar in your area?
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 2:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Well I life in a small town in Colorado. My husband and I just got married in Hawaii on the beach. There were 16 people total and it was sweet and simple. We choose the beach in Hawaii because that is a favorite place in both hearts. We made it cheap and will never forget that day. We also had everyone dress beach cloths and had them barefoot. What kind of ideas of a wedding do you have in mind?
    ljlM

Answer by ljlM at 2:35 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Sorry about the miss spelled words. At work! LOL
    ljlM

Answer by ljlM at 2:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2008