i am 20 and i am having chest pains i had them this morning and now again tonite it keeps coming back

should i go to the hospital or no

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 7:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Health

• Yes I would.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 7:30 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• You're a little young for a heart attack, is there an express care clinic in your area?. if not, go to the ER, no harm in getting it checked out.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 7:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• It is hard to tell you what to do. With out any more info. It could be acid reflux or heart burn. Unless you have a heart condition>

Answer by louise2 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I am 29 and am 9 wks pregnant. I have serious heart problems and have had minor heart attacks for the past 4 yrs.What other symptoms are you having? If I were you I would definitely see a cardiologists,and go on in to the E.R and they can do an EKG to try and detect whats going on.I also agree with Louise2.No way of telling without more info.P.S you should also stay away from caffeine and foods containing MSG until you speak with a Dr.
    Hugeat8wks

Answer by Hugeat8wks at 7:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• It might just be heart burn.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• ok this might seem strange. when was the last time u had a bm? when i get chest pains its sometimes because i havent had one in a few days. other then that see ur doc
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 8:09 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• It could be heartburn, or an anxiety attack. I had chest pains recently and went to the hospital and learned that my chest pain was actually caused by my sternum putting pressure onto my heart and lungs. Nothing to worry about, but scary nonetheless.

I would definitely go to a 24hr clinic or an ER if you can, because it COULD be something serious. Most likely it's not, but you probably should err on the side of safe, not sorry.
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 8:36 PM on Jan. 18, 2011