Spotting 4 days before period. adult content

it just started very light pink browninsh color when i wipe. i had tested about a week ago (i know very early) and got a faint postive. tested about 3 days ago and got a negative.and now i am spotting. i have never spotted before, so its very strange for me. do you think I can be pregnant? Has this ever happened to anyone?

Italiana88

Asked by Italiana88 at 7:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Pink blood is surface blood and brown blood is old blood. Take another test or see your doctor if you have concerns.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 7:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Could be implantation bleeding. Wait until you miss a period and then take a test.
    Anonymous

• Everyone is different, I always spot light pink befor I start af and with 2 pregnancys I have never had implantation bleeding but thats just me. Best of luck but if you are pregnant then I would get to a doctor cause you should not be bleeding, best of luck
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:15 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• No experience will give you the true correct answer for sure. Do the test hun.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 1:52 PM on Jan. 19, 2011