Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

vaginal air?

sorry i know this sounds disgusting. i wanted to ask this for a while, but now i can do it anonymously.

around the time my period starts and ends i get ...i guess you could call it gas(farts), out of my vagina. is that normal?


Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • Yes, it's totally normal. Some women get them durring or after sex, others get it around their periods, etc. All it is is air getting trapped in there and comming out. I've always heard them called "queifs" (don't know how to spell it). They're pretty common too. Nothing to worry about.

    Answer by amethystrse at 3:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

  • Yep -- called a "queefer" around here.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

  • fanny farts in britain but I know you guys use fanny for something else lol

    Answer by MeAndLo at 4:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2008