BODY IMAGE CHANGED? adult content

Has your body imaged changed over the years or after having a baby? i was never thin thin but all through high school i had a good body and now im 26 and HATE looking in the mirror just to see all the weight ive gained since then. And the worst part is i ALWAYS hear "you have such a beautiful face!" why not just say "your a fat a*s!" lol yea im a little frustrated with myself right now! If you feel this way or have felt this way how do you go about having an amazing sex life (ours has always been up to par and beyond) without being so self doubting?

simonsmama2022

Asked by simonsmama2022 at 7:57 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I defiantly feel less attractive after having my son. I was also not tiny but had a very nice figure before he was born and now i have a muffin top and my belly is riddled with strtch marks. I dont have time to work out being in school and with a new born and being home alone with a baby all day certainly doesnt help me to lose wieght (around food all day) haha. My husband wants to poke fun at me about it to he thinks hes being harmless but it doesnt help matters when you feel less than attractive to have your husband make fun of your weight too. I wish i could be more helpful but at least i can relate lol. I dont just deal with it you are who u are everyone still loves you anyway.
    ALEXANDRAGN

Answer by ALEXANDRAGN at 8:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yes, after children body image changes and the only way I have been able to work through it is to get a gym membership and really focus on myself inorder to create better body image again and it is not easy.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 8:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Hey Alexandra i really appreciate your response. I really wish your husband wouldnt do that. Do you tell him it hurts? my sons father knows how crappy i feel and does everything he can to reasure me that im beautiful but I SEE AND KNOW THE DIFFERENCE plus thats what hes supposed to do as a caring loving husband. I know he wishes i were thin and i know the type of girls hes attracted to but i guess i need to just accept who i am and accept his love.
    simonsmama2022

Comment by simonsmama2022 (original poster) at 9:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• "I guess I need to just accept who I am and accept his love" it's hard, but it's a good way to look at it!! I know that I'm not feeling real self confident and sexy, after 4 kids and 2 c-sections, but I just turn off the lights and a glass of wine helps considerably!! lol
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 10:11 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yes and as I get older it gets worse. Last year I got hit by a car and suffer horrific pain. I cant do much of anything. I used to work full time and now I cant I wore a size 2-4 but I gained close to 20 lbs in a year. I can take the brutle pain. I can going from a $60,000 a year job to nothing but the weight I cant take. My husband tells me he likes me heavier but it terrizes me. I have had weight issues for years. I am having a hard time I cant loose it. Most of the time I eat only dinner or sometimes granola with silk milk. I drink h2o all day. I only eat fish baked or broilesd. Weight stinks:(
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 18, 2011