4 days b4 period & spotting. adult content

it just started very light pink browninsh color when i wipe. i had tested about a week ago (i know very early) and got a faint postive. tested about 3 days ago and got a negative.and now i am spotting. i have never spotted before, so its very strange for me. do you think I can be pregnant? Has this ever happened to anyone?

Italiana88

Asked by Italiana88 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you got a faint positive then that should be the answer but I would test again
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• The only way to really tell for sure is so get a blood test done by your doctor, the same thing happened to me and I was pregnant
    mandy628

Answer by mandy628 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• @ cassieRae3 even though I got a negative a few days later?
    Italiana88

Comment by Italiana88 (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• maybe is was a chemical pregnancy, these symptons sound similiar to that. A doctors appt would be helpful if you want to verify that everything is okay
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 9:55 AM on Jan. 19, 2011