What to do with a suspicious husband????

My hubby's had a vasectomy and you guessed it, I'm pregnant again. It's been 3 years since he had it after we had 6 children and were definitely done. I hadn't had a period for a few months but that's just how I am, they've always been irregular so I thought nothing of it. I eventually went to the doctor because I was starting to suspect and yep, I was 3 months gone. I told my husband immediately and he trusted me and said, well something must have gone wrong.

However a week later he goes to his in-laws and they (who have never liked me) start yelling at him to leave me and that I'm a dirty cheater who will make him raise another's baby. They tell him to make me get a paternity test done right now, however I won't because of the risk related to testing anything while pregnant. My husband is now looking at me suspiciously and I'm fed up of all this, I've done nothing wrong and I'm wondering why he doesn't trust me anymore. What can I do?? I've never so much as looked as another man, we take our commitment very seriously, I can't believe he'd turn on me because of his poisonous family. Help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Well when I got pregnant with my 2nd my husband told everyone it wasn't his even though I never cheated on him. I got pregnant the very first week he was back from a deployment and I was on BC. He's family demanded a DNA test. I told my husband he gets to choose. He gets a DNA test AND divorce papers or he can trust me like he's suppose to. Funny how my son looks just like him but his family still think he isn't his.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• did you tell him thatvasectomys are never 100%... my dad had one and ended up with quads...and they are DEFINATELY his...Good for you for not doing a DNA test while you're prego. When you have your baby he is going to feel like a dumbass lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Do what I did. Ask him why is he suspicious? Does he have any reason to doubt you? He's suspicions may be fueled by what his family is saying, that's what fueled my husbands, because my MIL has a big mouth and lied saying I wasn't faithful while he was gone.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:33 PM on Jan. 18, 2011