2 more days till AF adult content

So i got 2 more days to see if AF comes. My breast have been sore and nipples sensitve (omgosh in the shower cant let the water hit them) since my last period , they have even leaked small amount, the lil bumps around areola seem to be more noticeable and the viens they also been chapped. Ive been having trouble (not a hardtime just seems it not ever coming ) going number 2 also for about 3 weeks or so. Crazy Vivid dreams, Tired where i been falling a sleep watching cartoons with the kids in the afternoon. Smells omgosh i hate when im driving and some in the car behind smokeing a Cigg, make me sick , also woke up last night with horrible heartburn almost threw up, and on top of all that this last week ive been drooling and had this taste in my mouth that taste like tin foil . So if im not pregnant im having some HORRIBLE PMS .. I guess we'll wait and see

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Health

• What's your question hun?
    Anonymous

• oh lol its not question i was just talking lol :)
    Cherriemama831

Comment by Cherriemama831 (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Well, I hope you are! It kinda sounds like it to me! Good luck;)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2011