Jell-O Cooks, I need Some Help...?

My Mom has a co-worker that is a Marine that has served 2 tours in this war. They were discussing Thanksgiving traditions & he said he'd be spending Thanksgiving away from his family-they live out of state. He was telling her about a Jell-O recipe his Grandmother used to make. He said it was his favorite so my Mom & I were thinking we could recreate it so he could have a reminder of family. This is the way he described it to her; it's lime Jell-O, opaque , not clear. He said there are peach halves lined on the bottom & a Maraschino cherry on top of each one of those peach halves. My Mom was thinking it was the Jell-O salad that has Pineapple & cottage cheese in it, but he told her it didn't have either of those ingredients in it. So I'm asking for help, any recipes or websites would be much appreciated :)

JeJaNi_MaMa

Asked by JeJaNi_MaMa at 2:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Food & Drink

• No answers yet