DO you know husbands passwords

Emails and phone do you know your husbands passwords to his email and phone

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• yeah we are very open he even knows mine.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yep for everything and he knows all of mine.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:36 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Everything but his phone but thats bemuse I never ask what it is.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• because*
    mommy_of_two388

• No. I have no need to know his email or phone passwords. Of course, we know eachothers retirements passwords, bank etc. but not his personal stuff that doesn't affect me.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• The passwords that he has given me, yes. The others I don't care to know. He is grown, I trust him, and he deserves privacy as does everyone.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 8:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• no... but once I needed something and guessed it... lol I just know him too dang well.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• No. Nor would I attempt to violate his privacy. He is a well behaved individual, and i have no reason to distrust him, in the event that I should, we will simply talk about it. There is no reason for him to have access to my accounts, nor I to his.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yes, I do. He knows mine as well, and we have all our passwords written down in a safe place in case something should happen (ex: if something happened to me, I would want my DH to log onto Cafemom and tell my friends).

We know the passwords mostly for convenience. We don't snoop into each other's stuff because we trust each other, but knowing his e-mail password makes it easier for me to look stuff up for him when he's away from the computer.
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 8:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I do only because there have been occasions where he asked me to use them when he was not able to do so. Those were the only times I ever used them.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2011