sex ? adult content

any of you ladies have any fun postions to try.. im abt to have a baby thrusday &* after my six weeks im ready to qet my sex life back to par ? any ideas ?

kaidensxmommy24

Asked by kaidensxmommy24 at 8:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I love role play, take a trip to your local sex store they have lots of fun stuff
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• ive never done role play but im willing to try anything thanks (:
    kaidensxmommy24

Comment by kaidensxmommy24 (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Get on top of your man's dick but backwards to where your facing his feet. He likes it but I think only because it is different
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 8:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Well I just want to warn you: The first few times you try after you have the baby, it's going to be painful and you're probably going to try and find the position that hurts the least. After you get over that, I would suggest looking at porn together, reading the Kama Sutra, stuff like that. You will see stuff you never thought of and you'll be able to tell your SO, "Hey, I wanna try that!"
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 8:42 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Bind fold him. A lot of time we are holding back because of self consciousness. If he is blind folded ,you will feel more free and you will have the element of surprise. You can control him , make him beg or make him preform your favorite sex act. The sky is the limit.

emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• thanks everyone :)
    kaidensxmommy24

Comment by kaidensxmommy24 (original poster) at 9:45 AM on Jan. 19, 2011