Are there ever days when...?

You feel like you can love your husband so much and days you can't wait for him to go to work.
Could it be our hormones or what? I know I love him dearly and want to be with him forever. I can't say I am sick of him. Tell me what do you girls think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• It's called wanting & needing space. Sometimes your hormones can play a role & you must know when you require space so you don't feel smothered. It's like somedays you'd like filet mignon & other days you'd rather a burger... hence, we're only human. I'm sure there are days your hubby might just prefer to be out with the boys hunting, camping etc. You can still love eachother it's just you need some time apart & trust me you will appreciate eachother more, besides it's very healthy for a relationship to have seperate hobbies, down time etc. He might enjoy the gym while u need some quiet time to read a good book & such. I hope this helps put things in context. I'm married 20 yrs (best years of my life) he's always given me my space except now he feels he's losing me to cafemom...I'm addicted LOL!
    Anonymous

• ohh yes lol ...pms...omg leave me alone..lol..Im sure he thinks the same to sometimes but is smart enif not to tell me lol

Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• My husband and I work opposite shifts and only see each other Friday afternoon through Sunday morning. I miss him horribly by Friday, but by Sunday I'm ready to kick him out the door.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Okay I feel the same way.. the other day so excited to see him home from work 2 days later grumbled when it was getting close to time for him to be home. And what's sad we recently got married 7 months ago Yesterday.. and he is my best friend but there is days I just don't like him.. I always love him and care about him but some days he is just annoying.
    jackieb1023

Answer by jackieb1023 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• All the time!
    Anonymous

• The best thing I ever heard was, " I will always love you....even if I dont always like you". I said that in my vows. Relationships take work, living with someone isnt always easy, and we are only human. Sometimes I feel like the luckiest woman in the world and other times I wonder who the hell I married. But no matter what I have a best friend who is always there for me and tolerates all the crap I dish out. I hope that makes you feel better.
    littleblackrose

Answer by littleblackrose at 3:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2008