CM Credits?

Does it cost credits to do certain things? I ask because I choose best answers for my ?'s and I closed on. One minute I had 591 credits to go, then the next I had 596....That can't be right can it?

4xsthetrouble

Asked by 4xsthetrouble at 8:46 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Your answer profile states that you deleted a question. That cost you 5 points. You only lose points when you delete something or if you answer Anon and someone votes you down. (I think)....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• No but if you post anonymous and it gets voted down you lose 3 points
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I just took a look at your answers profile and it's because you deleted a question: "You deleted your question I made a mistake of posting this question late a night.... help (-5 credits)". They like you to choose best answer and then just leave them there I guess.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 8:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I looked on the help section and found that deleting answers or questions costs 5 credits.

Answer by Bmat at 8:50 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I'm pretty sure the only thing that "costs" credits is deleting one of your answers or having an anon answer you posted downvoted. I'm sorry I can't be more help!
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:52 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Oh okay, thank ladies!!
    4xsthetrouble

Comment by 4xsthetrouble (original poster) at 8:52 PM on Jan. 18, 2011