Baby shower

Well, I offered to help out with my sil baby shower. But her and her friend have pretty much planned it without even informing me. I'm a little pissed. Her friend threw her bridal shower and it was terrible, cheap decorations, no theme, and made my sil pretty much do everything, like start the games, and explain everything. Should I just forget about helping or try to help in anyway i can. I'm defiantly hurt that even after asking if I could help and she said yes, she blew me off. I am family, she is just a friend.....

BabyBugsmama

Asked by BabyBugsmama at 8:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Sucks! you throw pretty good showers too!
    SarahMerritt_22

Answer by SarahMerritt_22 at 12:19 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I wouldn't help unless she ask for it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I would see if she is happy with that is being planned. If she is not, than tell her you are more than willing to help out. I am sorry that her other showers wasnt good, and that she had to do everything (I know how that feels and it is never fun) .
    LoneStarMommaD

Answer by LoneStarMommaD at 9:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Let it go. Be happy for her.
    Enjoy the moment. In the future you will not even remember who gave the shower. If your there ,then you will remember only the moments, promise.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 1:27 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• LET IT GO GIRL...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:01 AM on Jan. 19, 2011