Does anybody else feel this way?

My 4 and 1/2 month old is very stubborn and HATES to nap, and usually he is pleasant but sometimes he's very cranky and difficult....on these days I look forward to bedtime so I can relax from a very trying day, does anyone else feel that way sometimes, or am I a crap?

PANZONSMOM

Asked by PANZONSMOM at 9:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son's almost 5 and my favorite time of day is still bedtime! I think that's every mothers favorite time of day, from birth to the teenage years. When they're sleeping they're not crying, back talking, or whining. You're definitely not crap for feeling that way :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• thank u!
    PANZONSMOM

Comment by PANZONSMOM (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i think every parent from time to time look forward to bed time. it doesn't make you a bad mom. not all the time but sometimes when i have had a long day and the kids have been pestering each other to no end all day and not listening. when it gets close to bed time for them i feel like i can relax and let go of some of the tension from the day. but on days like today it makes me sad that they are going to bed. they were so good and lovable and nice to each other. but i know they cant stay up past bed time on a school night.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 9:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• There is nothing wrong with you. I look forward to nap time every day. Only my youngest naps though so bedtime at night is looked forward to even more. Then I miss them about the time I go to bed. lol I can't explain it.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i love bed time!!! 8pm is my favorite time of day!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I love my kids to death. When they are in bed, I know that they are safe, warm and not FIGHTING, yet we are all still together. That is really the only me time I get!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• My daughter is 2 now, and I swear to god she is setting a whole new definition to what the term for "terrible 2's" really is. Sometimes she gets to fighting me on EVERYTHING, from changing ther diapers to what food she wants. God help me when she desides she doesn't want mash potatoes, cause then my wall gets decorated! So then her bedtime come VERY early whether or not she likes it!! So just think when your little getd to be 2.....lol
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• oooohhhhhh momma, its just begun LOL Wait til' ur LO gets a little older, you will be throwing a party that bed time has finally arrived! I am SO ready for bedtime tonight, it's been a long day. I struggle w/ naps =( so nap time is like heaven LOL
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 7:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My son hasn't willingly taken a nap since he was out two and a half months and he's only about six months . Believe me I cherish every single time he takes at least a 30 minute nap.
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 9:52 PM on Jan. 19, 2011