Anyone tried Nutrisystem?

I visited their website and it's really pricey. Just wondering if anyone out there in CafeMomland has tried the food and had much success with it.

Is it worth what they charge for it?

CaseyErin

Asked by CaseyErin at 9:20 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I too, was considering it, but i did my homework and i'm sure glad i did. it doesn't seem that the qualilty is there, tasteless meals that are loaded with sodium and chemicals to keep the self life long. Very expensive. I was thinking of buying a couple of portioned plates that comes with lids and preparing my own correct portion sized meals---much cheaper. You can do it and you will know exactly what is in it. Good luck in what you choose.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I had a friend that did it years ago and lost a significant amount of weight.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 9:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I had a friend try it. After she lost her weight and stopped eating the meals she gained it back plus more. I would suggest weight watchers, they show you how to eat healthy meals and correct exercises to do.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I have never heard of it
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 8:56 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Nutrisystem doesn't teach you how to eat correctly. It takes all thought and accountability out of the equation. When you stop eating the meals, you usually gain back all the weight plus some extra. I won't spend that kind of money, only to briefly see the results....then gain it back...I'd rather learn the right way to eat from the get-go. Just my .02
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:58 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Nope.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• nope
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• my mom did but it was so expensive & she lost more on her own
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Hubby did Nutri-System for Men. NOT WORTH IT!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:57 PM on Jan. 20, 2011