Has this ever happened to you during a doctor exam?

I had my yearly pap recently and during the pap I felt something pinching my buttcheek skin lol. When I told the doctor this several times she said that it was the pap device (whatever it's called) pinching me a little as it closed. In all my years having one I never remember this happening. Has this ever happened to you? Doctor's make me a tad paranoid so I am wondering if that really could have happened? If not, what the heck could she have been doing to me?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Health

• LMAO, honestly NO... sorry that happened to ya! I hate paps all together...lord, its like, must you be all up
    in my woohoo!!?! hehe
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:27 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Could it have been the end of the table or something? Usually doctors are very professional and in that particular profession intimate parts are not attractive anymore.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 9:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• it's called clamp or i call it the jack yes when they drop it does pinch
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 9:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• no it's a speculum...this has never happened to me though lol
    ihave10kids

Answer by ihave10kids at 9:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I go to a male Dr bc woman doctors are too rough! Lol
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• It is always so uncomfortable....lol..but no it has nvr happened to me
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• no never happened to me before and I agree with MLM I have a male Dr to cause the women are to rough.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:02 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• It's a speculum, and yes, I have been pinched by it. I have ovarian cysts, and I am constantly getting pelvic exams.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Pinching is possible. But if you feel that uncomfortable, maybe its time to switch Dr. As far as women being rough, I think it depends on the woman. Like with all Dr. some times you have to go through a few turkeys to get what you need! Hope this helps. So sorry you had to go through this experience. Whether it was the instrument or not, it still isn't something you want to happen to you. Hope this helps.
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 9:15 PM on Jan. 19, 2011