Has anyone on here gotten pregnant while using birth control or condoms?

They say there is like a 1-3 percent of that happening.

mrs.coop

Asked by mrs.coop at 9:26 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Health

• YES! With my first i was n the depo, but I miscarried. My daughter I was on the neurooplant (the rod) with my son I was on the mini pill and I took that right..
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i did on the pill as well.....took it perfect with no antibiotics. ortho tri cyclen lo...that crap sucks!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 9:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yeppers. Twice.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• We used condoms for 13 years and didn't get pregnant until we wanted to.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I was on the pill when I got pregnant with my son. I hadn't missed any days and wasn't taking antibiotics. So now it is either the IUD or pills AND condoms for me.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I was taking seasonale and using it correctly. DH and i had been sleeping togeather for almost 10 years and i had never gotten pregnant then, 3 months after switching to seasonale...bun in oven.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 9:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• yes condoms twice one was my son the other miscarriage. Pill no not yet but because of my luck the doctor wants me on birth control but i figure that women get pregnant on the pill too why bother. May just get my tubes tied after my second.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• and with condoms they say out of every 100 women using a condom during sex for a year 10-14 get pregnant. Pretty scary and crappy of the condoms.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yes. Though it was with spermicidal jelly alone. I'll admit I was half-assing it b/c I didn't think I was that fertile (we tried to get pregnant for over a year before I was on meds that mad pregnancy a not-so-good idea). I think the failure rate for that stuff alone is much higher.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 9:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Nothing is 100% but I have shown frustration especially when i get the condoms at the dr's office I even said once does someone pop holes in these things to the doctor lol. They just sit in a basket at the office.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2011