Contractions but no pain...

I'm having contractions but they don't really hurt, I'm also feeling little somewhat painful twinges in my side and back..whats goin on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It could be Braxton and Hicks contractions, get up and walk around if they subside, then chances are that what it is. Otherwise you could be in VERY early labor.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• My contractions were like that until I was in transition(7cm) with my second baby. It didn't start hurting until then....and then it hurt like hell! Anyway, I don't know how far along you are or how far apart your contractions are. BUt I think the general rule is you should call your doc if your contractions are 5min apart or closer for at least an hour....otherwise it's probably just BH contractions. Good luck!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• how many weeks are you?
    Anonymous