should i be worried?

Ok so my husband still tells me im sexy and he LOVES my body even though I used to weigh 103 but now after two kids i weigh 130. But I still see him putting sexy nude girls on his ps3 background and watching porn should I be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Do you recognize the difference between fantasy and reality?

In general, do you prefer to look at deformed, diseased old people or young, pretty people?

Why do you think men should behave 'as if' they don't have the same, natural preferences?

People watch porn for the same reasons they watch horror movies: they like the feelings they generate.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:46 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• 130 and your worried! gees.. I would of been more worried when you were skin and bones!
    don't worry, just give him some more lovings and be happy with you slim body :)
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Well i guess it depends on how much porn he watches i mean every guy is gonna look once in a while but if it a daily thing then yea u should be worried and as for the pictures sounds more like immaturity (not to be mean or talk bad bout ur hubby) my hubby use to put nakie girls on his phone and things for a while but he finaly grew up and got over it , plus u can alays put ur foot down , and 130 is still tiny
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 9:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• If I were you then I wouldn't be worried. I go through the same thing all of the time with my husband. I complain about it and showed my concern and told him why it hurt me and we would discuss it and fight alittle bit then he stops watching it for awhile. Now every once in awhile I watch one with him so he get's it out of his system and don't do it without me.
    Mandy1024

Answer by Mandy1024 at 9:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I don't think so.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I was 110 and now after two kids im 128. My dh doesnt do things like that but if he did it would bother me. But I would talk to him about how it makes me feel. Communication is the key to. Good luck sweetie.
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I wouldnt be i mean honestly what man doesnt watch porn
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I just don't like the idea of porn. Sorry!
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Sometimes my husband looks at pictures of food in the cooking magazine at the grocery store. He still eats dinner at home.

Honestly, 25 pounds is probably hot on you. My friend who is newly divorced has a 13 year old son. Her son said, "Don't worry mom, men prefer fat juicy butts." ;)
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:03 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I would beat his ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNLESS, I got great loving at night ?

IF HE MAKES YOU ""FEEL SEXY"" (not words) ACTIONS !!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:32 AM on Jan. 19, 2011