Has anyone ever worked for (WEST) can't remember the full name (lol) (AT HOME AGENT)?

Lynnybus

Asked by Lynnybus at 9:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Money & Work

• West at Home Agent is the full name, but they do go by WESt. I have applied in the past but never was hired. I here it is pretty easy to work for them you are paid on a per call bases and there is no set pay. As long as they hiring in your state you shouldnt have a problem. They are never hiring in my state Pennsylvania lol. Thats why I had to start my own business frm home, working as a candle designer and product developer I also have a 10 slot wah postion I have 7 reps so far, so contact me in case you may be intrested I pay via Pay Pal. Good LucK
    Sakinsglow

Answer by Sakinsglow at 11:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I know many who have, Convergys too. Hilton @ Home is hiring right now. Check out the whole list at HomeCareerSuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2011