Filling out the pt paper work at OB

I have the same OB as before with DD and I still had to go through the 45 min questions with the nurse. FUN, and I was not really paying attention because I could have answered the questions faster had I just done the paperwork myself. I feel like it is kinda a waste of time for me to have every question explained to me as though I have never been pregnangt before..Is there a new policy that the questions have to done with a nurse?

Aries46845

Asked by Aries46845 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• There could be many reasons, they may have upgraded their systems, things change between pregnancies so they need to cover the basics again and a Doctor doesn't have the time so they have a nurse do it. I find it helpful to have a nurse wait when I have another child in my arms.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 9:52 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i had to do the same thing, and my previous info was still in the computer! i think its just protocol
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 9:56 PM on Jan. 18, 2011