Am I Pregnant?

TTC for 8 months now on and off.. but a lot for the last 2 weeks since i just got over "AF" I don't know when I O cause I'm very very irregular but recently I feel like I'm going to gag when ever I put food in my mouth today and I have a lot of cramping and it's deff not time for AF again since i just had AF 2 weeks ago.. so I took a test today and it was BFN :( buttt could It be too early to test? ughhh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• anything possible, i started having sore breast a week after my unusal period took a test it was neg doc told me it might of been to early and just to wait to see if i got my next AF .. I got 2 more days to see, but wait another week u could go in for a blood test too. GL baby dust
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I can't check your levels but a pregnancy test or a Doctor can.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 9:56 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Go to the Dr. and get a blood test.
    Anonymous

• Anything is possible but I would get a blood test too as a quantitative test can confirm what you want to know :)
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 10:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• God I'm in the same boat. Good luck. Message me & let me know something
    ArmywifeNatasha

Answer by ArmywifeNatasha at 12:07 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I identify with you so much sweetie. The hope and excitement of wanting a baby so much. I hope it' spositive. Should this be another negative, keep hoping. We had a tubal reversal and it was a 1 in a million we would conceive. I struggled through a many hopeful months turning into years. I know I cannot help or advise you on not to do that, it's impossible. I can share with you our miracle baby is now 17., If it is to be it will be. Thinking of you.

fingers crossed

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 1:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Maybe the cramps are O cramps? They come mid month and you can get them one month but not every month. Or maybe this is your month. Try not to watch to hard for symptoms cause then your mind can play tricks. I know I was trying and felt new symptoms all the time. Then one month I had nothing. Just cramps and that was the month I got a BFP. I hope this is it for you let us know!
    sierramagic

Answer by sierramagic at 4:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2011