Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your Fibromyalgia being treated by a Dr or are you doing it the Natural way?

Answer Question

Asked by WalknWithGod at 10:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Health

Level 18 (5,044 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • my aunt's fibromyalgia is being treated by a dr

    Answer by metalmommy2006 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

  • Mine is being treated by a Dr, I have to see him every 3 months unless I notice something new or changes then I go in sooner.

    Answer by momto4girzls at 8:58 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

  • I am being treated by a doctor. I have both a Rhemitologist and a pain clinic doctor that I see usually every 3 mths unless something comes up. I also do physical therapy and see a chiropractor.

    Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.