I want to die adult content

I want to die. I wish I had the courage to do it. I just wanted to put that out there into the world and this is the only place I know of to do it anonymously.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am so sorry you feel this way right now. I don't know what is going on in your life, but I hope you come to a place in your heart where you are okay with things the way they are, or willing to make a change to alter what is happening.
    Do you wish to give more info on why you feel this way?
    Bennett121

Answer by Bennett121 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Please these people a call.

Please call 1-800-273-TALK

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Please do not do that. I will talk with you. How can i help you? Please
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I have definitely been there babe.  I am going to tell you the same thing that I use to tell myself.  Stress builds up.  Everything happens at once.  Later on I'll feel better.  If I just hold on for alittle bit longer, maybe tomorrow I'll feel just a little bit better.  Good luck to you.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• because i found out the religion I grew up in is basically a cult. I had four kids before I was 26 because that is what I thought God wanted me to do. I can't handle them. They are safe. I don't even spank them, but the emotional toll is horrible. I also suffer from depression and if I'm honest I probably have borderline personality disorder. My friends no longer want to have anything to do with me because I no longer believe in their church. I was called a liar by one of them an attacked for telling the truth about my experience inside the church. i can't handle not being perfect. I fail at everything I do. I can't even keep anyone's attention when I'm telling a story. People simply act as if I'm unimportant. And that is almost certainly true. It's a really horrible dark feeling I have right now. I know i'm rambling, I know none of this is a good reason. It's the feelings. I can't even describe them.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:23 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• You are letting other people dictate how you feel about YOU.  Your children are alive right?  They are fed right?  Then you ARE handling all of your children.  Noone is perfect you have to make your own self happy.  Break away from those people, you don't need them anyways.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Don't give up, you don't want to die, you just want to be happy and feel good for a change right? Don't you think this is possible? I know that it is possible for you. I have felt the same way you have. I have been through the valley of the shadow of death. I got help, I am happy now! Is my life perfect now? No, but it's beautiful and wonderful and every day is a blessing from God. Reach out please, to me, to anyone on here, to a counselor, to your family. Imagine your children having to bury you, and live without you! It would be a horrible thing to do to them! Get help if you can. Send me a private message if you need. Much love and hugs to you!! God is with you.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• PLEASE CALL & TALK TO SOMEONE THERE ARE SUICIDE PREVENTION LINES
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• You need to seek professional help. Call the number musicmom posted or talk to your doctor to get a referral to a counselor or mental health professional. The following site might also help to steer you in an appropriate direction

http://www.afsp.org/

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Welcome to my world. There is a CM group for BPD if you need us. The wanting to die is part of the BPD. Find the positive. You can find a new spiritual life and new spiritual friends so it opens up a whole new world for you. Don't give up until you check it out. If you need me, I'm usually around here.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2011