Does anyone else think this is BS? adult content

Okay so I'm not usually judgemental or anything but I've gotten seriously peed off about this so I figured I'd get your ladies opinions! Maybe I am just being crabby tonight but I'm going to post anyways.  I am sick and tired of hearing how "oh I'm not racist but I think interracial marriage is wrong".  Um, okay but still judgemental, right.  What is the difference?  Do you ladies hear anything similar that pees you off?

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 10:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Honestly I don't know why people care who other people choose to marry. I tell my kids all the time, when you find that special person they better treat you right. As a parent its not about what race the person is, for me I want someone that will treat my child like a King or Queen. I just don't understand the wrong in it. But I am not a racist either.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Seems a little bit of a double standard to me. I think happiness and love should be the only thing that can join two in marriage not race or sex for that matter.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:20 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• If you have an issues with interracial marriage then you are a racist you just don't realize it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:23 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I agree and I let those people know I am ok with it and tell them how beautiful I think mixed kids are. They really are the cutest little kids I've ever seen. Ignorance in social issues piss me off, it's always completely judgmental based on what someone told them.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 10:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• love is love, how can something so beautiful be wrong?
    metalmommy2006

Answer by metalmommy2006 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• It's a double standard. I don't care who someone dates or marries as long as they are happy and respected in that relationship. It could be a biracial marriage, different religions or 2 same sex people.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I hear you! That particular example you gave is so true! How is it that you're color blind, yet don't think people who are different colors should marry? Ah yes, some people are stupid and highly opinionated. To that I just say God bless them and move on. I'm not wasting any time on ignorance.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I wish someone could explain that to my inlaws. Ten years later and my mother inlaw is still harping on it.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 10:23 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Its a double standard!
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• There is a difference in racism and intollerance, although in most cases they seemingly go hand in hand.
    Bennett121

Answer by Bennett121 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 18, 2011